No-boil noodles, sweet or spicy turkey sausage, pumpkin puree, prepared roasted garlic marinara and 3 cheeses, makes this lasagna recipe quick and easy to prepare!
- 1 (15 oz.) container light ricotta cheese
- 2 T. parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 12 oz. sweet or hot light turkey sausage, casings removed
- 3/4 c. canned pure pumpkin
- 1/2 c. dry white wine
- 1/2 c. chicken broth
- 1 (15 oz.) refrigerated roasted garlic marinara sauce
- 8 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 1 1/2 c. mozzarella cheese, shredded & divided
- 1/3 c. hot water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese and seasoning in medium bowl, mix well.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage, cook, stirring to break into pieces, until browned. Transfer sausage to paper towel lined plate to drain.
- Add pumpkin, wine and broth to skillet, cook over medium heat stirring frequently, until bubbly. Stir in sauce and sausage, heat through.
- Spread 1 cup sauce mixture over bottom of a 9x 13-inch baking dish. Top with 4 lasagna noodles. Spread 1 cup ricotta mixture over noodles. Sprinkle with 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Spread 1 cup sauce mixture over mozzarella cheese, top with remaining 4 lasagna noodles, remaining ricotta mixture and remaining sauce mixture. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese. Pour water around edges of lasagna. Cover with foil.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Serves 6 to 8
Print recipe here: Pumpkin Sausage Lasagna