Grilled Garlic Shrimp in a Foil Packet
By June 26, 2013Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
Jumbo shrimp seasoned with butter, lemon and garlic, steamed in a foil packet, making cleanup a breeze!
- 1/4 c. butter softened
- 1/2 c. chopped parsley
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lb. lg. shrimp peeled, deveined, tails in tact
- 1 lemon juiced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- In a bowl, combine softened butter, parsley and garlic. Toss shrimp with the juice of 1 lemon and pour into a foil packet. Spread butter mixture over shrimp. Season with salt and pepper and a big pinch of red pepper flakes, seal the packet tightly.
- Grill outdoors over medium-high heat for about 8-10 minutes, with the lid closed.
- Serve shrimp in bowls with cooking liquid and crusty French bread for dipping.