Crab Boil Potato Salad
All the wonderful flavors of crab boil, combined in one delicious salad!!
- 2 lb. red potatoes, cubed and boiled
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- 1/2 c. frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 c. celery, chopped
- 1 c. Dungeness crab meat
- In a large pot of salted water, boil cubed potatoes until fork tender (about 8-10 minutes), drain and cool.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice, and Old Bay.
- Add corn, celery, cooled potatoes and crab; gently toss to coat.
- Pour into a serving bowl, cover and chill until ready to serve.
Print recipe here : Crab Boil Potato Salad