Red White & Blue Mini Cheesecakes
Shelli Burton-Olin & Dusty Hutchins-McNutt come together to make one fabulous dessert!
GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST:
- 1 1/2 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 c. granulated sugar
- 6 T. melted
- 3 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- 5 lg. eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
SOUR CREAM TOPPING:
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 T. granulated sugar
- 1 quart fresh strawberries
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners.
- GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST: In a medium bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar, and melted butter until well combined. Press 1 tablespoon of the mixture into each of the muffin cups.
- CHEESECAKE: In a large mixing bowl, beat together softened cream cheese and 1 cup sugar. Add eggs one at a time, beating continuously. Add 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla, beat until smooth.
- Pour or spoon cheesecake filling over graham cracker crusts a 1/4-inch from the top of each muffin cup. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown. Meanwhile, prepare the topping.
- SOUR CREAM TOPPING: In a small bowl, whisk together sour cream, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and 3 tablespoons sugar until smooth, set aside.
- Remove pans from the oven, top each cheesecake with the sour cream topping, bake for an additional 5 minutes. Set pans on racks to cool completely.
- FRESH FRUIT: Top with fresh strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries.
Print recipe here: Red White Blue Mini Cheesecakes