An Oreo cookie crust, filled with cool crème de menthe, chocolatey creme de cacao, cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and lime juice, is sure to become your new favorite holiday pie!
- 2 c. (20 cookies) Oreo Sandwich Cookies, finely crushed
- 1/4 c. butter, melted
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 3 T. lemon juice from concentrate
- 1/4 c. green crème de menthe
- 1/4 c. white crème de cacao
- 1 (4 oz.) container frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- Chocolate curls for decoration
- In a large bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press mixture firmly on the bottom and up sides to rim of a buttered 9-inch pie plate. Chill.
- Meanwhile, in large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and liqueurs. Fold in whipped topping. Chill 20 minutes. Pour chilled filling into crust. Chill or freeze 4 hours or until set.
- Garnish with a dollop whipped cream and a whole Oreo cookies or chocolate curls. Refrigerate or freeze leftovers. Makes one (9-inch) pie
- Cook’s Note: A prepared spring-form pan or tart pan with removable bottom may also be used.
Print recipe here : Grasshopper Pie