Slow cooked caramel fondue is a fun, sweet, way to end a perfect meal.
- 2 (14 oz.) pkg. caramels unwrapped
- 2 (14 oz.) cans sweetened condensed milk
- Place caramels in a 3-quart slow cooker; stir in condensed milk.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 3 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally, until caramels melt and mixture is creamy and smooth.
- Serve with assorted dippers such as, apple slices, pound cake squares or brownie bites.
- Cook's Note: Keep fondue warm in the slow cooker or transfer to a fondue pot for easy dipping. Reheat any leftovers in the microwave, stirring at 10-minute intervals until heated through.