Crock Pot Peach Cobbler
- 3/4 c. all-purpose baking mix such as Bisquik
- 1/3 c. granulated sugar
- 1/2 c. brown sugar packed
- 3/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 can (6 oz.) evaporated milk
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 2 tsp. butter melted
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 3-4 lg. ripe peaches peeled, pitted & sliced
- Spray inside of slow cooker with non stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine baking mix, sugars and cinnamon. Add milk, eggs, melted butter and vanilla, mix well. Add peaches, stir to combine.
- Pour into Crock Pot. Cover and cook on LOW for 6-7 hours or on HIGH for 3-4 hours. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream OR top with homemade whipped cream.