Crock Pot Potatoes Green Beans and Ham
Serve with fresh sliced tomatoes, and corn bread, for a great Southern meal.
- 8 Red potatoes scrubbed and halved
- 1 (16 oz.) pkg. frozen green beans
- 1 lg. onion cut into eight wedges
- 2 c. cooked ham cut into bite sized pieces
- 4 c. chicken broth or vegetable broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker.
- Cover, and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve with fresh, sliced tomatoes and corn bread for a great Southern meal.