Crock Pot Ranch Chicken
Tender chicken smothered in gravy, served over hot cooked Jasmine rice. This recipe is the cousin to "Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops with Parmesan Mashed Potatoes." I spaced one day and used chicken breast instead of pork chops, Viola, a new recipe was born! My family really LIKES the original recipe, but absolutely LOVES this one!!
- 5-6 chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing seasoning
- 1 (10 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- Fresh black pepper to taste
- Hot cooked Jasmine rice for serving
- Place chicken, ranch seasoning and soup into a medium sized crock pot on LOW for 6 hours or on HIGH for 4 hours. With a fork cut/shred chicken and stir into gravy.
- Cook rice according to package directions for 5-6 servings. Scoop rice onto serving plates, top with shredded chicken and gravy. Season with pepper and garnish with parsley, if desired.