Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops with Parmesan Mashed Potatoes
Tender pork chops smothered in gravy, served over creamy Parmesan and roasted garlic mashed potatoes.
- 6 pork chops 1/2 inch thick
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing seasoning
- 1 (10 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 4 lbs. potatoes peeled and cubed
- 5 T. butter
- 1 c. fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 cloves roasted garlic (directions below)
- 1 1/2 c. warm skim milk
- 1 T. salt or to taste
- 1 tsp. fresh cracked black pepper or to taste
- Place pork chops, ranch seasoning and soup into a medium sized crock pot on LOW for 6 hours or HIGH for 4 hours.
- Place potatoes into a large pot of cold salted water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Once water is boiling, cook for 10-12 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender. Drain and transfer to a large mixing bowl. With an electric mixer, beat on low until potatoes are mashed, then add butter, Parmesan cheese, garlic, milk, salt and pepper to taste. For thinner mashed potatoes add more milk, slowly until your desired consistency.
- Scoop mashed potatoes onto serving plates, top with pork chops and gravy from crock pot. Garnish with parsley, if desired.
- ROASTED GARLIC: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Slice the top off of a garlic bulb, drizzle with olive oil. Wrap tightly in foil and bake for 1 hour.
- Cook’s Note: One garlic bulb will yield around 12 cloves.