Crockpot Baby Back Ribs
These tender, juicy, slow cooked, baby back pork ribs are finger lickin' good!!
Servings: 2 racks
- 3 T. smoked paprika
- 2 T. light brown sugar lightly packed
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 2 racks baby back pork ribs
- 3 c. barbecue sauce plus more for serving
- Spray the inside of your slow cooker with vegetable spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together paprika, brown sugar, cayenne salt & pepper. Rub this mixture all over both sides of your ribs well.
- Arrange ribs in the slow cooker by standing them up against the wall and bending them to fit, thicker side down and meaty side against the pot.
- Pour barbecue sauce all over and between the ribs, cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours.
- Preheat the oven to broil. Place the oven rack about 10-inches below the broiler element.
- Very carefully (as they are tender) remove the ribs from the Crockpot to a baking sheet lined with foil and a rack, bone side up. Brush the ribs with more bbq sauce and broil for 3 or 4 minutes.
- Take them out and very carefully flip them over, brush with sauce and broil again, meat side up, for approximately 5-7 minutes.
- Carefully remove ribs to a serving dish and cut into 2-rib sections. Slather with more bbq sauce if desired.
- Cooks' Note: I used a 5 qt. Crockpot