Easy Top Ramen Pad Thai
A quick and easy Peanut Pad Thai in under 10 minutes!!
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. chicken flavored Ramen noodle soup
- 1 chicken flavored seasoning packet
- 1 T. soy sauce
- 2 T. Jiff or Skippy chunky peanut butter
- 2 tsp. Sriracha chili sauce
- 1/2 scallion thinly sliced
- Chopped peanuts for garnish
- Boil 2 cups of water in a saucepan, add noodles and flavor packet, cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain off most liquid. Return noodles to the pan and toss with soy sauce, peanut butter, and Sriracha.
- Divide into serving bowls and garnish with scallions and chopped peanuts. Eat immediately.