Grape Jelly Meatballs
Serve our sweet and sour meatballs over Jasmine rice OR as an appetizer with tooth picks!
- 1 (32 oz.) bag frozen meatballs or 2-3 pkg. Little Smokie sausages
- 1 (12 oz.) jar Heinz chili sauce
- 1 (16 oz.) jar Welch's grape jelly
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- Hot cooked Jasmine rice for serving
- Pour jelly, chili sauce, and cayenne pepper into a crock pot, whisk to combine. Add meatballs or cocktail sausages, stir to combine.
- Cook on LOW for 5-6 hours or on HIGH for 2-4 hours or until jelly is melted and meatballs are heated through.
- Serve over hot cooked rice OR serve as an appetizer with toothpicks!