Healthy Microwave Popcorn
Popcorn is a natural whole grain snack that provides us with fiber and complex carbohydrates with very few calories. Only15 calories per 1 cup serving!!
Servings: 4 cups
- 1 brown paper lunch bag
- 2 T. Orville Redenbacher's gourmet popping corn un-popped
- Your choice of toppings recipes below
- Pour un-popped kernels into a brown paper lunch sack. Fold opening over two times.
- Place in the microwave for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes on high or until popping slows to 1 to 2 pops per second. (You don't want to burn it)
- Cheesy Popcorn - Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese. (25 calories per 2 tsp.)
- Classic Popcorn - Drizzle with a pat of melted butter and a shake of salt. (100 calories per tsp.)
- Sweet Popcorn - Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. (15 calories per tsp.)
- Hot & Spicy Popcorn - Drizzle with Frank's original red hot sauce. (0 calories per 1 oz. serving)