Homemade Fruit Roll ups
- 4 c. berries or chopped stone fruit
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1 T. fresh lemon juice
- Puree berries OR chopped stone fruit, sugar, and lemon juice in a food processor or blender. Pour into a saucepan and cook over medium heat until thickened, about 30 to 35 minutes.
- Strain through a fine sieve onto a baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray OR lined with a nonstick baking mat; tilt to distribute. (Use a pan that isn't warped to prevent pooling.)
- Bake at 170 degrees until dehydrated, about 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Cut into eight 4 1/2 x 5 1/2-inch rectangles. Roll in waxed paper. Store at room temperature for up to 1 month, if it lasts that long, my kids eat them in one day!!