Strawberry Kiwi Spinach Salad
A refreshing summer salad drizzled with raspberry vinaigrette.
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. fresh baby spinach divided
- 1 pint fresh strawberries stems removed & sliced
- 3-4 lg. kiwi peeled & sliced
- 1 c. red seedless grapes sliced in half
- 1/2 c. toasted pecan halves
- bleu cheese crumbles
- DRESSING :
- 1/2 c. vegetable oil
- 1/3 c. raspberry vinegar
- 1 T. seedless raspberry jam
- 1 T. granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- SALAD: Place a large handful of spinach on individual salad plates. Top with sliced strawberries, kiwis, grapes, pecans and bleu cheese crumbles.
- DRESSING: In a small bowl, whisk together vegetable oil, raspberry vinegar, raspberry jam, sugar and salt until well combined. Drizzle over salads; serve immediately.