Tortellini Alfredo with Bacon
Cheese-filled tortellini covered in a heavenly bacon alfredo sauce, Enjoy!
- 1 (19 oz.) pkg. frozen cheese tortellini
- 8 strips smoked bacon chopped and cooked
- 1 clove garlic pressed
- 1 c. heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 c. chopped fresh parsley
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook chopped bacon over medium heat until crisp, stirring occasionally. Remove with a slotted spoon; drain on paper towels. Pour off drippings.
- In the same pan, combine cream, parmesan cheese, parsley and cooked bacon, heat through over medium-low heat. Stir in tortellini, toss to coat. Serve immediately.