Tuna Salad Stuffed Tomatoes
A light and easy meal for lunch or dinner.
- 2 (6.5 oz.) cans tuna drained
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1/2 c. celery thinly sliced
- 1/4 c. black olives chopped
- 1/4 c. dill pickle relish
- 1 hard-boiled egg chopped
- 1 T. Fresh Parsley finely chopped
- 1 T. onion finely diced
- 4 lg. tomatoes cored and sliced
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except tomatoes, season with salt and pepper to taste. Chill 1 hour.
- Core tomatoes, slice from the top, down 3/4 of the way through, into wedges; open wedge slices slightly.
- Spoon tuna salad into the middle of each tomato. Enjoy!