Cilantro Lime Shrimp Wraps
Our delicious lettuce wraps are fresh, flavorful, and super easy to make! Perfect for a light and healthy lunch or dinner!
Servings: 8 wraps
- 1 lb. lg. shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 T. chopped cilantro plus more for garnish
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 3 T. extra virgin olive oil divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Romaine lettuce leaves for serving
- 1 ripe avocado diced or sliced
- 1/4 c. sour cream for serving
- 1 lime sliced in wedges for serving
- In a large bowl, stir together shrimp, cumin, lime juice, cilantro, garlic, and 2 tablespoons oil; season with salt and pepper. Toss until combined, then let marinate in the refrigerator for 10 minutes
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat remaining tablespoon of oil. Add shrimp and marinade cook until pink, about 2 minutes per side.
- To assemble wraps: Add shrimp and avocado to lettuce leaves, drizzle with sour cream, and garnish with cilantro. Serve with lime wedges.