Fool your family and friends with pudding that looks like soup!
- 2 (3.4 oz) box instant butterscotch pudding
- 4 c. cold milk
- Wilton red gel food coloring
- 1 (12 oz.) box Alpha-bits cereal (Target or Walmart)
- In a large bowl, whisk together butterscotch pudding and cold milk, until it begins to thicken
- Using a toothpick, add a small amount of red gel food coloring to the pudding, until you reach the color of "tomato soup," whisking after each addition, until well combined.
- Pour into serving bowls; cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Top with Alpha-bits cereal.