These quick and easy, do-ahead appetizers are always a big hit!
- 1 (9 oz.) pkg. three cheese tortellini cooked according to package directions
- 1 c. Paul Neman's Balsamic Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- 1 (6 oz.) can lg. pitted black olives
- 1 container cherry tomatoes
- 1 (5.75 oz.) jar green olives
- 1 (12 oz.) cont. marinated mozzarella balls
- 60 slices pepperoni and/or salami folded in half or quarters
- 60 (8-inch) wood skewers
- Place the cooked tortellini in a bowl or large gallon freeze bag. Pour the salad dressing over the top and marinade in the fridge for a few hours. Drain the pasta.
- Place each item onto the skewer using the pointy side. Can be made a few hours ahead and placed in the refrigerator covered.