Apple Pie Enchiladas
Recipe by Allie McNutt
- 1 (21 oz.) can apple pie filling
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 c. water
- Grease a13x9-inch baking dish with butter or spray with non-stick spray.
- Spoon one heaping 1/4 cup of pie filling evenly down the center of each tortilla. Sprinkle with cinnamon; roll up, tucking in edges; and place seam side down in prepared baking dish.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and water. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes. Pour syrup over enchiladas and let stand 45 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden.
- Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Sprinkle with cinnamon and drizzle with syrup.