Our refreshing apricot sorbet is a wonderful way to end a summer meal.
- 3 c. (about 12) apricots pitted
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar or sweetener of your choice
- 1/2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 3 c. ice cubes
- Clean and pit apricots.
- Place apricots, sugar, and lemon juice into a food processor, blend until very smooth. With machine running, pour in the ice cubes; Process until the mixture is slushy and smooth, not melted and runny.
- Eat right away or transfer to an airtight container, and freeze until firm OR pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions. The sorbet will be somewhat soft after churning, but will firm up after freezing.
- Scoop sorbet into glasses and enjoy!