A quick and easy meal or appetizer!!
- 4 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 c. Colby & Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- 1/4 c. real bacon bits
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place tortillas in single layer on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Top half of each tortilla with 1/4 cup cheese, sprinkle with bacon bits and green onions and fold in half. Press lightly to secure.
- Bake 8 to 10 min. or until edges are lightly browned. Cut in half, serve with salsa, sour cream or guacamole.