Bacon Ranch Potato Salad
Red potatoes, celery, onion and crispy bacon, tossed in a homemade ranch dressing. A summertime favorite!!
Servings: 6 -8
- 2 lb. Red potatoes cubed and boiled
- 2/3 c. mayonnaise
- 1/4 c. buttermilk
- 2 T. cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 c. celery chopped
- 2 scallions chopped
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- Boil cubed potatoes until fork tender (about 8-10 minutes), drain and cool.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, buttermilk, vinegar, garlic, sugar, salt and pepper. Add celery, onions and cooled potatoes, toss to coat.
- Pour into a serving bowl and top with crumbled bacon, cover and chill until ready to serve.