Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites
Recipe by Cody Connor - Sweet and spicy chicken bites wrapped with smoky bacon!
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 lb. pkg sliced bacon
- 3/4 c. brown sugar packed
- 2 T. chili powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a broiler pan or sheet pan with foil. Place a rack over the foil lined pan and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut chicken breasts into 1-inch cubes. Cut each bacon slice into thirds. Wrap each chicken cube with bacon and secure with a wooden pick inserted on the diagonal starting where bacon seam overlaps.
- In a shallow bowl, stir together brown sugar and chili powder until well combined. Dredge bacon wrapped chicken in mixture. Place the chicken bites on the prepared rack and broiler pan.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until bacon is crisp.