Bacon Wrapped Maple Glazed Carrots
A sweet and savory side dish the whole family will love!
Servings: 12 carrots
- 12 med. carrots peeled
- 12 strips smoked bacon
- 1/4 c. Maple syrup
- freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Wrap each carrot with one strip of bacon, place bacon ends down on the prepared baking sheet
- Brush bacon-wrapped carrots with maple syrup and season with fresh ground black pepper.
- Bake for 10 minutes, remove from the oven and brush with remaining maple syrup.
- Bake for an additional 15-25 minutes depending on the size of the carrots or until carrots are tender and bacon is crisp. Watch closely.
- Remove to a platter and serve.