Bailey's Irish Cream Brownies
Need a chocolate fix? Try our rich and gooey chocolate brownies topped with Baileys Irish cream frosting!
- 2 (19.8 oz.) pkg. fudge brownie mix
- 1 c. Baileys Irish cream liqueur
- 2/3 c. vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- FROSTING :
- 1 c. unsalted butter softened
- 5 T. Baileys Irish cream liqueur
- 4 c. confectioner's sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter the bottom of a 10 1/2x15 1/2-inch jelly roll pan.
- Place fudge brownie mix into a large bowl; beat in 1 cup of Irish cream liqueur, vegetable oil, and eggs until the mixture forms a smooth batter. Spread the batter into the prepared jelly roll pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the brownies are set and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Remove pan from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Beat unsalted butter in a large bowl until smooth; beat in 5 tablespoons Irish cream liqueur until mixture is creamy. Slowly beat in confectioners' sugar, 1 cup at a time, until frosting is desired stiffness; spread frosting on brownies and serve.