Baileys Irish Cream Cheesecake
Our rich and creamy, no-bake Irish cream cheesecake with an oatmeal cookie crust, is so easy to make! The hardest part, is having to wait overnight for the cheesecake to set!
- 9 oz. Mother's oatmeal crunchy cookies crushed
- 1/2 c. butter melted
- 2 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese room temperature
- 1 (1.5 oz.) shot Bailey's Irish cream
- 1/2 c. confectioner's sugar
- 1 1/3 c. heavy cream
- 2 oz. Chocolate shavings divided
- In a gallon-size Ziploc bag, crush the oatmeal cookies. Add the melted butter to the bag and squish together until well combined.
- Immediately press the cookie mixture into the bottom of a lined 9 or 10-inch springform pan, using your hands or the back of a spoon. Place the cookie crust in the refrigerator for an hour.
- While the crust is chilling, shave the chocolate. If your kitchen is warm, you should place the chocolate shavings into the refrigerator until ready to use.
- In a medium bowl, whip the heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Beat in the confectioner's sugar and Baileys Irish Cream. Gently fold in the whipped cream until well combined. Stir in 3/4 of the chocolate shavings. Spread the filling evenly over the cookie crust. Refrigerate overnight.
- Just before serving, remove cheesecake from the springform pan and sprinkle with the remaining chocolate shavings.