Baked Cilantro Lime Salmon
Baked salmon with a flavorful honey-lime-garlic glaze and fresh chopped cilantro.
- 1 lg. salmon fillet
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lime thinly sliced
- 1/2 c butter melted
- Juice of 2 limes
- 3 T. honey
- 3 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/3 c. fresh cilantro roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with heavy-duty foil.
- Lay salmon on foil; season with salt and pepper to taste. Slip lime slices underneath the salmon.
- Fold the sides of the foil around the salmon to keep the glaze from running all over the baking sheet. Whisk together melted butter, lime juice, honey, and garlic. Pour mixture over salmon.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Turn oven to “Broil” and cook for another 5 minutes. Spoon glaze over the salmon before serving and sprinkle with fresh cilantro.