Baked Egg Cups
A great way to start your day!
- 12 eggs
- 12 thin slices round deli ham
- 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese or your favorite cheese
- 1/2 c. diced scallions
- Fresh cracked sea salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Lay a piece of ham in each hole creating a little ham cup.
- Crack one egg into each hole and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake the eggs for about 12 minutes, until the white is firm and the yolk is still nice and runny.
- Carefully remove each egg from the muffin tin and top with grated cheese and scallions. Serve hot!