Baked Honey Dijon Salmon
Wild salmon topped with a honey mustard dressing, bread crumbs, and pecans!
- 1/4 c. butter melted
- 1 1/2 T. honey
- 3 T. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 c. dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 c. pecans finely chopped
- 4 tsp. fresh parsley chopped
- 4 (4 oz.) fresh wild salmon fillets
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lemon for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, stir together butter, mustard, and honey, set aside.
- In another bowl, mix together bread crumbs, pecans, and parsley.
- Brush each salmon fillet lightly with honey mustard mixture, and sprinkle the tops of the fillets with the bread crumb mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake salmon 12 to 15 minutes or until it flakes easily with a fork. Serve with a wedge of lemon and leftover Honey Dijon dressing.