Bang Bang Shrimp Zoodles
Shrimp and zoodles (zucchini noodles) tossed with sweet and spicy bang bang sauce, served warm or cold.
- 3 med. zucchini spiralized
- BANG BANG SAUCE:
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1/4 c. Thai sweet chili sauce
- 2 clove garlic pressed
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/4 tsp. Sriracha optional
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- SEASONED SHRIMP:
- 1 lb. Jumbo shrimp peeled & deveined
- 1 T. olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 T. chopped parsley
- Lime wedges for serving
- ZOODLES: Using a spiralizer, cut zucchini into noodles; set aside.
- BANG BANG SAUCE In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, Thai sweet chili sauce, garlic, lime juice, Sriracha (if using) and red pepper flakes; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly coat a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- SHRIMP: Place shrimp onto the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil, garlic, paprika, salt and pepper to taste; toss to coat. Place into the oven and roast until pink, firm and cooked through, about 6-8 minutes. Remove from the oven; set aside.
- To serve warm: In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, add zoodles and sauce. Cook stirring frequently until heated through about 2-3 minutes (any longer the zoodles will get too soft). Add cooked shrimp; toss to combine. Serve immediately garnished with parsley and lime wedges.
- To serve cold: In a large bowl, combine zoodles, sauce and cooked shrimp; toss to coat. Serve immediately garnished with parsley and lime wedges.