Berry-licious Smoothie Bowls
A healthy way to start your day! Triple berry smoothies topped with fresh berries, banana, granola, shaved coconut, almonds, and chia seeds, Enjoy!
- 1 1/2 c. frozen mixed berries strawberries, blueberries and raspberries
- 1/2 frozen banana sliced
- 1/2 c. almond milk (any milk will do)
- 1/2 c. vanilla yogurt or plain Greek yogurt
- TOPPINGS :
- 1/2 banana sliced, divided
- 1/2 c. mixed berries divided
- 2 T. shaved coconut divided
- 1 tsp chia seeds divided
- 2 T. granola divided
- Add frozen mixed berries, banana, almond milk, and yogurt to a blender; pulse until smooth.
- Pour smoothie into bowls, add toppings, and enjoy with a spoon!