Blueberry Mango Salsa
Summer blueberries, sweet mango, red bell pepper, cilantro, jalapeño, green onions, and lime juice combine to make one fabulous fruit salsa! Serve over fish and chicken or with tortilla chips for dipping!
- 1 c. fresh blueberries
- 1 mango peeled, pitted & diced
- 1 med. red bell pepper seeded & diced
- 1/4 c. packed cilantro chopped
- 1 jalapeño seeded & diced
- 3 green onions chopped
- 1 T. fresh lime juice
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- In a mixing bowl, gently toss together blueberries, diced mangos, red bell pepper, cilantro, jalapeño, and green onions. Drizzle with lime juice and a pinch of salt; stir to combine.
- Spoon over fish and chicken or place in a serving bowl and serve with tortilla chips, Enjoy!