Bruschetta Chicken or Turkey Casserole
An Italian round two recipe, using leftover turkey or chicken, tomato, basil and mozzarella cheese!
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can dice tomatoes undrained
- 1 (6 oz.) pkg. Stove Top stuffing mix
- 1/2 c, water
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 1/2 lbs. (3 cups) cooked chicken or turkey, cut in bite size pieces
- 1 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, stuffing mix, water, and garlic, gently toss until just moistened.
- Layer cooked turkey or chicken, basil, and cheese in a 3 quart casserole dish or 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Top with stuffing mix.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until stuffing begins to crisp and cheese is melted.