Bruschetta Pasta Salad
A delicious tomato-basil pasta salad, dressed in a balsamic vinaigrette, topped with shredded parmesan cheese.
- 3 c. cooked orecchiette pasta
- 5 vine ripened tomatoes seeded and chopped
- 1 T. red onion chopped finely
- 2 green onions chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 bunch basil chiffonade
- 1 T. olive oil
- 4 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- Salt & fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1/3 c. shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine chopped tomatoes, red and green onions, garlic, basil, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar. Let this mixture rest for at least 15 minutes.
- Add cooked noodles to the salad. Season with salt and fresh ground pepper to taste. Top with parmesan cheese. Serve right away, or let it rest for up to an hour before enjoying!