Our grilled salmon is incredibly easy to make and full of fantastic Mediterranean flavors, Enjoy!
- BRUSCHETTA TOPPING:
- 3 c. cherry tomatoes seeded and diced
- 1/4 c. fresh basil minced
- 1/4 c. red onion minced
- 1/4 c. green onion minced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 c. black olives
- 1 tsp. granulated sugar
- 2 T. olive oil
- 3 T. balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- GRILLED SALMON:
- 6 (6-oz.) salmon fillets
- olive oil for drizzling
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 c. thinly sliced basil
- Shredded Parmesan cheese for serving
- BRUSCHETTA TOPPING: In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; set aside.
- GRILLED SALMON: Preheat an outdoor grill to medium-high heat.
- Place fillets on a piece of heavy duty foil, skin side down. Drizzle salmon with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook, covered for 10-12 minutes depending on thickness of salmon. Transfer to serving plates.
- Spoon tomato topping over the salmon fillets; garnish each plate with basil and parmesan cheese.