Brussels Sprouts Fake Pops
Fool your family and friends with our "fake" cake pops!
- 12 Brussels sprouts
- 12 lollipop sticks
- 1 c. semi-sweet chocolate or candy melts
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- assorted sprinkles
- Clean and trim Brussels sprouts. Insert a lollipop stick into each sprout.
- In a small microwave-safe cup or bowl, melt chocolate or candy melts and coconut oil in the microwave according to package instructions.
- Dip and gently swirl sprouts in melted chocolate, shake off excess chocolate, decorate with sprinkles, and place in an upside-down colander to allow chocolate to harden.
- Cook’s Note: You can place in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes to speed up the process.