Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
A healthy alternative to wings, these cauliflower bites are addicting! The perfect appetizer for game day!
- 2 T. unsalted butter
- 1/4 c. Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 1 T. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 T. olive oil
- 1/2 c. water
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 8 c. cauliflower florets (1 lg. head)
- bleu cheese dressing for dipping
- Celery Sticks for serving, optional
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Microwave the butter in a small microwave-safe bowl on high until melted. Whisk in the hot sauce and lemon juice and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, water and salt. Add the cauliflower florets; toss until well coated. Spread the cauliflower on a rimmed baking sheet and roast until beginning to brown and just tender about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Whisk the hot sauce mixture, drizzle over the cauliflower and toss with tongs to coat. Roast the cauliflower until the sauce is bubbling and browned around the edges, 5 to 7 minutes more. Serve hot with bleu cheese dressing and celery sticks.