Buffalo Chicken Pizza
If you like Buffalo Chicken Wings, then you’ll love our pizza topped with Frank’s hot sauce, diced chicken, blue cheese crumbles, celery, and mozzarella cheese.
Servings: 8 slices
- 1 (12-inch) Boboli pre-baked pizza crust (I prefer thin crust)
- 1 1/2 c. diced cooked chicken breast
- 3 T. Frank’s Red Hot Original cayenne pepper sauce
- 1/2 c. Frank’s Red Hot Original cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 (4 oz.) pkg. blue cheese crumbled
- 1 lg. stalk celery thinly sliced
- 1 c. shredded low-moisture mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place pizza crust on the prepared baking sheet.
- Mix chicken and 3 tablespoons pepper sauce together in a bowl until evenly coated.
- Spread 1/2 cup pepper sauce on the pizza crust; top with blue cheese, chicken mixture, and celery. Cover pizza with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pizza is cooked through and cheese is bubbling, about 10-12 minutes. Cool pizza about 5 minutes before cutting.