A quick and easy, no-bake sweet treat, that only takes 4 ingredients, count me in!
Servings: 48 candies
- 1 c. butterscotch chips
- 1 c. white chocolate chips
- 1 c. shoestring potato sticks
- 1 c. salted peanuts or cashews
- Cover a large baking sheet with wax or parchment paper, set aside.
- Melt chips together in a double boiler, stir until smooth. Remove from heat. Add shoestring potato sticks and peanuts, stir quickly to coat well.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet. Chill for 30-60 minutes or until firm.
- Store candy in an airtight container in cool place.
- Cook's Note: Try these chip combinations –chocolate & butterscotch OR peanut butter & butterscotch OR peanut butter & chocolate chips.