Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
Romaine lettuce, store-bought rotisserie chicken, crunchy croutons, Parmesan cheese, and fusilli noodles tossed together in a creamy Caesar salad dressing, Enjoy!
- 1 lb. dry fusilli (I use Rao’s homemade pasta)
- 1 rotisserie chicken or 2 lg. chicken breasts, diced
- 2 hearts of Romaine lettuce chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (16 oz.) bottle Creamy Caesar dressing (I use Ken’s)
- 1 c. Caesar salad croutons (I use Mrs. Cubbison’s)
- 1/4 c. Parmesan cheese shaved or shredded for serving
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook until al dente, 9-11 minutes. Drain the pasta and transfer to a large bowl to cool.
- Meanwhile, cut up the rotisserie chicken, dice into bite-size pieces. Add to the pasta bowl.
- Cut the Romaine hearts into 1-inch pieces then add to the pasta bowl.
- Add about 1 cup dressing toss to coat. Add more dressing if needed. Pour into a serving bowl.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper. Top with croutons and garnish with Parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.