Chicken Spaghetti Casserole
Tired of the same old spaghetti? Then this recipe is for you!! Our cheesy chicken spaghetti is baked with onion, celery, mushroom, diced tomatoes, green chilies and black olives. The ultimate comfort food!
- 1 lb. spaghetti cooked al dente, according to pkg. directions
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1 lg. onion chopped
- 1 c. celery chopped
- 4 oz. fresh mushrooms sliced
- 3 cooked chicken breasts diced into bite size pieces (see note)
- 1 lb. Velveeta cheese cubed
- 1 (10 1/2 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 oz.) can Rotel diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 4 oz. pitted black olives drained and sliced
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook spaghetti as directed on package.
- Melt butter in large deep pan, sauté onions, celery and mushrooms, until tender.
- Add cooked chicken, cheese, cream of chicken soup, tomatoes, black olives, garlic powder and cooked spaghetti, mix well.
- Transfer to a casserole dish lightly sprayed with non stick spray. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes.
- Cook's Note: You can use a rotisserie chicken or left over turkey if desired.