Chicken Zoodle Soup
A healthier version of your favorite comfort food. Tender chicken, zoodles (zucchini noodles) and veggies simmered in a flavorful broth, Enjoy!
- 2 T. olive oil
- 1 c. diced yellow onion
- 1 c. diced celery
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 8 c. chicken broth
- 1 c. sliced baby carrots
- 1 lb. cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1 pinch dried thyme leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 med. zucchini spiralized
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Sauté onion and celery until tender about 4-5 minutes. Stir in garlic, sauté for 1 minute more.
- Pour chicken broth into the pot; add carrots, chicken, basil, oregano, thyme, salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer until the vegetables are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Divide zucchini “noodles” between six soup bowls; ladle hot soup over the zoodles, Enjoy!