Chipotle Lime Salmon Topped with Avocado Salsa
Grilled smoky chipotle lime salmon, topped with cool creamy avocado salsa!
- 2 T. vegetable oil
- 1 lime juice & Zest
- 1 chipotle chili pepper in adobo sauce
- 2 tsp. adobo sauce
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 lb. salmon fillet
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven or an outdoor grill to 400 degrees.
- Puree the oil, lime juice and zest, 1 chipotle chili pepper, adobe sauce, cumin and garlic in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Place salmon on a foil lined baking sheet, pat dry, and season with salt and pepper. Spread the chipotle mixture over the salmon. (Serve remaining sauce at the table for drizzling.)
- Bake or barbeque for 15-20 minutes, just until cooked through.
Avocado Salsa Recipe: http://www.cookingmamas.com/avocado-salsa/