Chocolate Pretzel Snowmen
How cute are these sweet and salty chocolate covered pretzels!?!
- 2 oz. Wilton’s orange candy melts melted
- 1 (12 oz.) bag Snyder's of Hanover Pretzel Dipping Sticks
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg. Wilton’s white candy melts melted
- 8 oz. Wilton’s dark cocoa candy melts melted
- 18 jumbo snowflake sprinkles
- Line 3 baking sheets with parchment paper; set aside.
- Melt orange candy in a small bowl according to package directions. Spoon melted candy in a piping bag fitted with a small circle tip. Pipe 18 small triangle shaped orange carrot noses onto a prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate for 5 minutes. Remove from refrigerator and peel them off the paper; set aside.
- Melt white chocolate candy in a small deep bowl according to package directions. Dip one pretzel into white chocolate, leaving the top edge un-coated. Set on prepared baking sheet. Quickly dip 5 more pretzels, setting them next to each other for a total of six per snowman. Repeat until you have 18 sets of 6. Refrigerate for 3-5 minutes until the chocolate sets.
- Melt dark chocolate candy in a small deep bowl according to package directions. Dip the un-coated part of the pretzels in dark chocolate. Set on prepared baking sheet.
- Using a fork, dip one whole pretzel in dark chocolate and set it across the snowman creating the brim of the hat. Refrigerate for a few minutes until hardened.
- Attach one orange carrot nose to each snowman's face and a white snowflake on each hat; pipe dark chocolate dots for the eyes and mouth.