Christmas Cornflake Wreaths
Deck your holiday cookie platter with these marshmallows and Corn Flakes cereal treats!
- 1/3 c. butter
- 4 c. miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 tsp. Wilton's green food coloring gel
- 6 c. corn flakes
- 1 handful Red Hots cinnamon candies
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper; set aside.
- Measure corn flakes into a large bowl; set aside.
- In a large pot, melt butter over low heat. Once melted, add the marshmallows and stir continuously until completely melted. Stir in food coloring. Remove the pot from the heat. Add cornflakes, stir until well coated
- Working quickly, using an ice cream scoop, place dollops of the corn flake mixture onto prepared baking sheets. Grease your clean hands with butter or cooking spray. Use your fingers to shape each dollop into a wreath.
- Top each wreath with 3 cinnamon candies.