Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice
This delicious low-carb dish has incredible flavor and is easily made in 20 minutes! The perfect side for Mexican and Asian meals.
- 2 (10 oz.) bags frozen riced cauliflower thawed or 1 lg. head cauliflower riced (4 cups)
- 1 T. avocado oil or olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 lg. yellow onion chopped
- 1/4 c. chopped cilantro
- 3 T. avocado oil or olive oil
- 1 T. white vinegar
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- To rice the cauliflower: Chop a head of cauliflower into florets, place inside a food processor and pulse until the cauliflower has a rice texture. Or use frozen riced cauliflower that has been thawed.
- Heat 1 tablespoon avocado or olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Sauté onion and garlic for 3-4 minutes until fragrant. Add the cauliflower rice and continue to sauté.
- Meanwhile, make your sauce: Add cilantro, vinegar, garlic, lime, cumin, and salt to your food processor or blender. While motor is running, add 3 tablespoons avocado or olive oil. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the sauce over the cauliflower rice and continue to stir until dressing is completely incorporated. Remove from heat and serve with lime wedges.