Cinnamon Pull-Apart Rolls
Let rolls rise overnight, then bake in the morning.
Servings: 16 rolls
- 16-18 frozen dinner rolls unbaked
- 1 (3 1/2 oz.) pkg. cook and serve butterscotch pudding mix (not instant)
- 1/2 c. brown sugar packed
- 2 Tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 c. chopped pecans
- 1/2 c. butter melted
- The night before place frozen rolls in well greased Bundt pan.
- Sprinkle dry pudding mix, brown sugar, cinnamon, and chopped pecans over rolls.
- Pour melted butter over all.
- To prevent the dough from drying out, cover with a damp towel. Let rise overnight at room temperature, about 8 to 10 hours.
- The next morning, preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Turn pan over onto a serving platter. Serve warm, pull apart with a fork.