Classic Bloody Mary
Recipe by Pamela Packard
- Lime wedge
- Demitri's Rim Salt
- 1-2 tsp. Demitri's All Natural Bloody Mary Seasoning
- 6-8 oz. tomato juice, V8 or Clamato
- 1-2 oz. good quality vodka
- Celery Sticks
- Gently moisten the rim of a 12-16 ounce glass with the lime wedge, then press into a saucer of Demitri's RimShot Rim Salt.
- Combine Demitri's Bloody Mary Seasonings with tomato juice, vodka and ice in a shaker, and shake.
- Pour the mixture into the glass and garnish with a celery stick, asparagus spear, pickled green bean, pepperoni stick, prawns, olives or all of the above!! Squeeze the lime wedge onto the top of the drink and serve.